söndag 15 september 2013

Happy birthday! (Saturated Canary Princess Rose Red)


Hi Everyone!

Today I'm back with a card with one of the gorgeous stamps from Saturated Canary, Princess Rose Red. I think she's adorable, don't you? :)

Here's the card!




And here she is, the beautiful princess.. I've colored her completely with Distress Ink Pads. I have stamped around her with stamps from Panduro Hobby.




Here's a corner I've made with paperclay and I colored it up with a little Inka Gold "Platinum" to make it shimmer. I didn't want it colorful since I wanted the beautiful designpaper from Papermania "Summer Bloom" to get more attention. The stamp "happy birthday" is from Some Odd Girl. I've chalked the edges with a little Picked Raspberry Distress Ink on the sign.





The white butterfly is cut with a die from Memory box and the swirls are cut with a die from Die-Namic.

That's all for day, hope you're having a great Sunday!!

Xoxo Madeleine

4 kommentarer: