söndag 19 januari 2014

Moving forward in colouring Love Tree scene


Hellooo! 
Unbelievable, I made another scene today. I think I have gotten my mojo baaack, wuhuu!! :D I really wanted to do a scene again and decided to do this one again. I made it smaller and turned Birgitta horisontally and started colouring. Asked for advise in the private MiC FB group and listened to what I got. I decided to try and succeed with the tree crown and bushes, and I coloured with Bundled Sage to make a ground and then I only used Mowed Lawn. That is a fantastic colour from Tim Holtz, if you have to choose only one, take that one! When you blend it, it gets so beautiful in the different nuances. I have used GoKreate dies to make the card shape and I have also used a Martha Stewart punch to make the butterflies, that I inked with Inka Gold Old Silver. Birgittas eyes sparkle from a little glitterpen ;) 

This is my card!










I hope your weekend has been the best and I wish you a great next week!

xoxo Madeleine

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar