lördag 15 mars 2014

An Easter card in a box with Tilda Hiding Easter Egg

Hello!

I have just finished a project I have had a lot of fun with! I found the sketch for this card at Make it Crafty's monthly sketch challenge, but this card will be with a Magnolia stamp instead :) I have another one in progress, that one might be for the challenge though :)

Yes, I have gone nuts for Easter this year, I looove doing these Easter cards! I love the bright and shiny colours and love to combine them, so this is a very spring-y card :)

Here's my card folded..! Hehehe, there's more, I promise ;) Scroll down and you'll see!





Oh, just a close-up at the front of the card ;) Keep scrolling..






Here's my Easter card in a box!!! I must say I am so proud of this creation! :D










The eggs in front of Tilda Hiding Easter Egg are made with dies from Memory box. I have used Frantage Enamel Shabby White  on them and inked the top layer with Inka Gold in different colours.






I have coloured Tilda Hiding Easter Egg with Distress Ink pads and also used a little Inka Gold on her tail, buttons and ears. I used a glitter pen on the egg she's holding to make it shimmer a little. The butterflies are inked with Inka Gold Turquoise. The image is cut with Spellbinders Nestabilities Classic circles LG and the circle behind the image is cut with Spellbinders Nestabilities Stately Circles. The feathers are cut with a Magnolia Doohickey die and inked with Inka Gold Magenta and Hydragea.

I have used Magnolia Doohickey Lovely Fence die and Joy of Crafts Grass die in front of the image.






The sign is stamped with Distress Embossing Ink and I have heat embossed it with Gold embossing powder. It's a new technique for me, I have seen it before and perhaps tried it, but now is the first time I am using it on a card I think (my memory may fail me, but I think this is the first card did this on ;) ). The sign is cut with two different dies from Spellbinders Nestabilities; Standard Circles LG and Tear Drop Circles. I have inked the edges with Distress Ink Squeezed Lemon. The butterflies are made with a punch from MS and inked with Inka Gold Hydragea.






On the side you can see a heart that I made with a MS punch and I inked it with Inka Gold Hydragea. The butterflies are inked with Inka Gold Magent (pink) and Apricot.
















Wow.. this card was just amazing pulling together and I strongly recommend you to try it! And hey, the one who gets it will be very surprised when they open it up!

Happy Crafting!
xoxo Madeleine

2 kommentarer:

  1. WOW snyggt! Ser avancerat ut, jag har aldrig testat den här typen av kort. :)

    SvaraRadera
  2. I adore this Madeleine! Beautiful job!

    SvaraRadera