söndag 30 mars 2014

Daphne (Wee stamps) An Easter card

Hello hello!
The card I've made today is with the newest digi stamp from Wee stamps, I truly love these gorgeous stamps and now I finally made a card with it. It seems to me that crafting time is never enough! ;)

This is my card! These colours are SO not me, but it was fun working with them, challenging myself on finding the right nuances of them. The peachy design paper in the bottom of the card was my starting-point. Daphne is holding a daffodil so I decided to make an Easter card of it.





Here's a close-up at the coloured image with Daphne. I have coloured her with Distress Markers. I have also played around with Frantage Enamel Shabby Blue and used a pearl maker pen to create some pearl in the image. I have also used Rangers stickles Crystal on her wings and in the middle of the flowers surrounding her.





A close-up at the left side of the card. The flowers come from I am roses and the swirls behind them are made with a swirl die from the circle set of Joy of Crafts (I don't remember the name of it now). I have inked the blue flower with home made mist made of Inka Gold Turquoise and the peachy flower is also inked with a home made mist made of Inka Gold Apricot. The swirls are inked with Inka Gold Old Silver.

The frame is made of Martha Stewart clay and mold and inked with Inka Gold Old Silver. The text inside is stickers and means Happy Easter in Swedish. I have also put some Gesso on all the embellishments in the card. The gorgeous lace is bought from LLC.






A close-up at the right side of the card. I have had so much fun inking the flowers and the stamens with my home made inka gold mists!






A shot from the side. I decided to work a little more with the inside this time and cut frames of a paper with similar colour to the design paper on the front of the card and a square where the giver of the card can write her/his greetings.



That's all I had to show you guys today, hope you've had a lovely crafting Sunday just as I have! :)

xoxo
Madeleine

1 kommentar:

  1. This is beautiful! I love Wee Stamps! Hope all is going well for you! Miss your sweet chatter at MiC!

    SvaraRadera