tisdag 11 mars 2014

Tilda With Fantasy Flower An Easel Card

Hi!

I have gone crazy for Magnolia stamps and now I am making most of my cards with them.. This card is an easel card and I really enjoyed making it, working with GoKreate card shaping dies are just a blast! On this card I have finally tried out real Gesso and I LOVE it!

This is my card :)





I have used Tilda with Fantasy Flower from the "Lost and Found" collection of Magnolia and I have coloured her with Distress Ink pads. The circled die underneath is a Spellbinder Nestabilities Stately circle die - love them!! I have inked the edges with a little Seedless Preserves Distress Ink. I have also put on some Shabby white Frantage Enamel around the image.





Here's a close-up at the flower arrangement. I have used Rangers' Adirondack Color Wash "Wild Plum" to ink up my big rose and the berries that were pink from the beginning! I have also used a home made mist that I made with Artist pigments that I bought at Moa Pyssel. You just blend the powder with water in a spray bottle and then you get your own home made mist :) It helped tone down the very intense purple colour that the Color Wash made. I have also used inka Gold on the Heart Swirl from Magnolia.





A close-up at the other flower arrangement and the gorgeous flowers made of clay and molds from Martha Stewart. I have inked them as well with Rangers' Adirondack Color Wash. The beautiful lace with pearls are bought at LLC :)






Here you can see it's an easel card ;) The papers are from KDesigns and the little white square to write on is made with a Spellbinder Nestabilities Decorative Elements Captivating Squares die. The white butterfly is made with a die from Memorybox.






And a final photo :)



Thank you for stopping by :)
Happy crafting!
xoxo Madeleine

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar