torsdag 1 maj 2014

A golden lace card!

Hello everyone!
I'm back with a very CAS card, felt like it this time :) I have used a Cheery Lynn Die called French Flair Doily Stacker to make the frame of the card, although it's not the card shape. I have used a die from Quickutz called Nesting Frame 4 to make a card shape and then I put this gorgeous doily frame on to it. 

The paper is from a favourite collection of mine, K & Company makes them, they have SUCH gorgeous paper!! Just bought two of the two stacks I love so it will last a while LOL!




The bird die in the middle is made with a die from Cheery Lynn called Lace Hummingbird Flourish. I have inked it with Inka Gold Old Silver (gives a goldy look however!).





This will be a perfect "Whatever reason" card when needed! :)


Hope you like it and happy crafting crafty friends! :D

xoxo Madeleine

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar