lördag 14 juni 2014

Circus Trixie (Saturated Canary)

Hiii!!! Long time no see! I have had a lot to do with my move and I can't tell you how GOOD it feels to be in place and finally be able to craft again! Have switched mediums since the last time and started colouring with Copics! LOVE it. I have been jealous of all the talents in the world that master Copics and I thought, hmm, one day it's my turn and that day turned out to be sooner than later! :D I am also taking a Copic class over at www.kitandclowder.ning.com and I just love it.

This is my card!
The stamp is a digi from Saturated Canary, Circus Trixie and I have coloured her with Copics :P




Here are the colour combos I used in this order:
Hair: E29, E25, E21
Skin: E000, E00, E21, E11, E04, R20
Clothes: RV99, RV95, RV93, RV91, R89, R85, R83, R81




The flowers are from both WOC and different stores on Aliexpress.com. The lamp post is a new die from Magnolia called Love Lamp Post. The heart border is a die from Lalaland Crafts called Heart Doily Border die. The card's shape is made with a GoKreate Large Frilly#5 die. I have used papers from Maja Design's new collection Coffee in the Arbour and used Inka Gold Rosequarts on almost everything :) I also put some Crystal stickles on the flowers and a little gesso. The butterfly in clay is made with a Martha Stewart mold and also the MS clay :) Inked with Inka Gold Rosequartz. The gorgeous pearl ribbon lace is from LLC.




A last photo!



I have to say that I loved colouring this image with Copics and her curls were the reason I took the class to begin with. I wanted to be able to colour strokes and make it look like almost real hair. I love the class and would recommend it to anyone that would love to improve their colouring! :) You can find it over here.

Happy crafting!! :)

xoxo Madeleine

2 kommentarer:

  1. stunning card i need to master the colouring course and then how to make shabby chic cards as mine always looks a mess but yours is gorgeous very talented lady xx

    SvaraRadera
  2. I'm the broken record here but truly love your talent! Your coloring is so superb and keeps getting better and better with every single new image! And your embellishments are rich but not overpowering, just a perfect balance really! Love it to pieces!!! Hugs, Rita

    SvaraRadera