söndag 24 augusti 2014

Flower Ballerina in a CAS card

Hello everyone!

Today I finished a card with a beautiful stamp from Aurora Wings called Flower Ballerina that I bought some time ago but haven't had the chance to colour up until today! :)

Here's my card! A CAS card - so not me! :D The text stamp is in Swedish and means: "Forgive quickly, Kiss Slowly, Love long, Laugh a lot and never regret the things that made you feel alive!" It's such a gorgeous stamp and I adore the message.




Here's a close-up at Flower Ballerina. I coloured her with Copics and the combinations are:

Skin: E000, E04, E11, E21, E00, R20
Hair: E57, E43, E53
Dress, shoes and flowers: RV99, RV95, RV93, RV91
Glitter pen for details








A very clean and simple card from me today, it felt great doing that for a change! :)

Happy Crafting!

1 kommentar:

  1. She us beautifully colored. You do CAS so extremely well! Love it!

    SvaraRadera