lördag 27 september 2014

Tiddlyinks black and pink card!

Hi!!

This card is one I made for a friend of mine, and it was a challenge! Her favourite colour combination was black and pink and to be honest.. It's not one of my favourite combos to do cards with - BUT! I am really happy with how this card turned out. This is a CAS card a la Madeleine lol!

Here's the card! 
I have used a Tiddlyink digistamp called Celebrate joyfully. I actually coloured this stamp in the beginning of my Copic journey but to be honest I wouldn't colour her much different today! 

I have used Joy Crafts dies for the butterfly border and the big butterfly and a Martha Stewart punch for the small butterflies. I put some Crystal Stickles on the big pink butterfly to make it stand out a little. 

The sentiments means Happy Birthday and is a stamp from Roxstamps!




Here's a close-up at the beautiful stamp. The colours I used were:

Skin: E000, E00, E21, E11, E04, R20
Hair: E29, E25, E21
Dress: pink: R89, R85, R83, R81 yellow: Y000, Y06, Y17
Shoes: E29, E25, E21



Thank you for stopping by!
Happy crafting :)

zoxo Madeleine

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar