lördag 18 oktober 2014

A Christmas tag Saturated Canary

Hellooo!

I have gone mad for tags and they are just a blast making!! Today I have a Christmas tag to show you :) I have coloured a Christmas image from sayurated Canary that came with a magazine last year. 

This is my tag!
I have had fun with my bigshot for this tag, the dies used on it are:

Memorybox Frosted Spruce Tree
Memorybox Small Blooming Poinsettia
Impression Obsession die100-F
Spellbinders Little Darlings Lovely View





Here's the lovely digistamp from SC. I have coloured her with Copics and listed the colours below:
Hair: E29, E25, E21
Skin: E000, E04, E11, E21, E00, R20
Scarf: BG49, BG13, BG01, BG000
Coat: BG78, BG75, BG72, BG70
Boots: R69, R85, R83, R81
Socks and bow knot: R85, R83, R81

I have used the Stempelglede Vintage Garden stamp set on the edges of the image and the flowers and tree die-cuts with Distress Ink Broken China. 





Here's a close-up at one of the IO snowflake dies :) I have glittered it with sticky embossing powder and Crystal glitter.





A little close-up at the tree and flower. 




Here's a close-up at the sentiment by MajaDesigns in Swedish that means "Wishing you a Happy Christmas". I have stamped the sentiment with Distress Ink Broken China and then put on Perfect Pearl powder to make it shimmer. Love the effect!



That's my Christmas tag! 
Happy Crafting :)

xoxo Madeleine

1 kommentar: