söndag 23 november 2014

An Angel's Christmas Card

Hi!

Here's my latest Christmas card! Love the cute angel images I found on Etsy and they fit perfect for my kind of Christmas cards :)

Here's my card!






Here's a close-up at the image I bought on Etsy. I have put on some Frantage Shabby Blue to make it sparkle a little :) 







Here's a lovely Christmas tree I made with a Memorybox die. Love swirly swirls and this tree is just perfect!








I have used Maja Design's Vintage Frost paper collection for this card and the ski's and snowflakes are made with it of course. The beautiful angel sitting in the lower left is made with Martha Stewart clay and a gorgeous mold found on Etsy. I have played with Frantage Shabby Blue here as well ;)







Here's a blue poinsettia made with Spellbinders and Frabtage Shabby Blue. The Christmas stockings are made with a Memorybox die and Maja Design's paper and Frantage Shabby Blue. There's a little angel besides the cabochon as well and it's also made with a mold from Etsy and Martha Stewart clay.








I made an easel card today and the little oval to write your greetings in are made with a Spellbinders die. I used GoKreate Large Frame Frilly #7 to make the card's shape.



Thanks for stopping by!
Happy crafting :)

xoxo Madeleine


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar