lördag 8 november 2014

Tilda in cozy coat pink Christmas card

Hello!

Here's a new Christmas card I just finished, with Tilda in cozy coat from the new collection Waiting for Christmas by Magnolia stamps. I have coloured her with Copics and used Maja Designs Vintage Frost papers for the card. I used Gokreate Large Frame Frilly #7 for the card's shape.

Here's my card!







Here's Tilda in cozy coat! :) I have stamped the background with postage stamps from both Magnolia stamps Postcard and Stempelglede Postcard from Paris and Vintage Photo Distress Ink. I have also used a Pearlmaker pen to make pearl dots on the image. I have used Spellbinders Nestabilities Stately Circles for the shape behind the image.

Copic Combinations:
Skin: E000, E04, E11, E21, E00, R20
Hair: E57, E43, E53
Pink: R89, R85, R83, R81
Purple: V09, V17, V15, V12, V01
White: C5, blender
Posca pen for white dots







Here is a close-up at the tag I made for this card. I used Joy Crafts Tag die for the tag and Versamark EMbossing Ink and Frantage Enamel Shabby Pink on it. The white is made with Gesso from Martha Stewart.







Here's one of the flowers that I made with Spellbinders Shapeabilities Layered Poinsettias dies. I have used a sticky embossing powder and then Crystal glitter on them. I used Spellbinders Shapeabilities Foliage for the mistletoes. The snowflake is made with a Martha Stewart punch.






Here's another close-up at the flower arrangements. I used a little snowman charm to emphasize the winter and christmas theme :)







Here's the sentiment, made with a Magnolia stamp and WoW Champagne embossing powder and Maja designs design paper.



I am so in love with making Christmas cards right now! :D
Happy Crafting peeps!

xoxo Madeleine

1 kommentar:

  1. Awesome card, Madeleine! Love your colouring! I might have to check out the new release by Magnolia. :) Looking forward to your next Christmas creations.

    SvaraRadera