lördag 3 januari 2015

"Happiness is to have a friend like you"



Hello!

Today I made a Spellbinder card, looove these gorgeous dies! 

This is my card!






I used Spellbinders Nestabilities Card Creator Reflective Moment die to make the card's shape. I also used a Spellbinders M-bossabilities embossing folder called Lovely Lattice to emboss the background paper. I inked the embossed flowers with Inka Gold Old Silver to make it shimmer. 






The stamped sentiment is in Swedish and means "Happiness is to have a friend like you" by Vilda stamps! I have stamped the sentiment with Versamark Embossing Ink and poured Gold Embossing Powder over it and heated it. I cut out the oval with a Spellbinders Nestabilities Decorative Elements Elegant Ovals die. 






The butterflies are made with a Memorybox die. 




Thank you for stopping by!
Happy crafting! 
xoxo Madeleine


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar