söndag 8 februari 2015

A lightbox and a card in pastel


Hi!

I can't believe I haven't done this earlier, but I made a lightbox today! It's sooo easy and it really gives your creations a chance to shine :) 

I just took a box of carton, cut big squares out of the sides and the top of it, glued white copy paper to it and voila! It was done! 

Here's my very first card photographed with my lightbox. I love how the colours really shows here and it kind of looks professional, don't you think? I am in LOVE! :) 



I used these items to make this card :)

- GoKreate Large Frame Frilly#7
- BoBunny Madeleine Design Paper
- Spellbinder M-Bossabilities EL-033
- Martha Stewart Butterflies Punch
- A scrap ribbon in pink
- Bildmålarna Sentiment Stamp that says "Have a wonderful day" in Swedish, stamped with Memento Angel Pink and heat embossed with Clear Embossing Powder from WoW. 
- Spellbinders Nestabilities Standard Large Classic Circles

I hope you like my card with no coloured image, you know I love colouring but sometimes I just love making these kinds of cards too :) 

Happy Crafting!

xoxo Madeleine

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar