onsdag 1 april 2015

A male birthday card Jacob


Hello!

Today's card is one I made for a male friend of mine, who had his birthday on 28th of March :) it's probably only my second card to a man, but I am really happy with how it turned out :)

Here's my card!
I have designed the stamp myself and it says "Congratulations on your birthday Jacob" :) i love designing my own sentiment stamps and I love how this one turned out!


I have used a Tim Holtz embossingfolder with clocks to create a feeling of masculinity (rather than butterflies for example)! The recipient loves purple and I love the combination of purple and black :)

I used a Spellbinders Nestabilities Tear Drop circles for the die-cut in black cardstock behind the sentiment :)

Thank you so much for stopping by!
Happy crafting!

xoxo Madeleine

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar