lördag 6 juni 2015

Good Luck Anya Shabby card

Hello and hi!!

I am so happy to have found such a crave for cardmaking lately! As many of you know I love colouring, and I get into periods when I mostly colour and don't make a lot of cards.. Not the case right now lol!! I am making a lot of cards now and I have fallen completely in love with the shabby chic style in cardmaking! 

Here's my card!

Copics used:
Hair: E18, 15, YR23, Y21
Skin: E04, 11, 21, 00, 000, R22, 20
Dress: BG09, 49, 13, 15, 10
Flowers: RV69, 09, 06, 04, 02
Hat and shoes: C9, 7, 5, 3, 1




Card recipe:

The Greeting Farm Good Luck Anya
Shabby design papers
Stempelglede Vintage Garden stamp set
Spellbinders Nestabilities Pierced Circles
Spellbinders In'spire Up and away hot air balloon die
Cheery Lynn Princess Tree die
Martha Stewart Clay (mannequin and Eiffel tower)
Bird cage charm painted with gesso and Inka Gold Platinum
Memorybox Butterfly with Frantage Enamel Shabby Pink
Lace
Sequins from Kraftin' Kimmie stamps
Distress Ink Vintage Photo
Perfect Pearl Perfect Pearl shimmer spray over the entire card
Stickles crystal
Gesso

Thank you so much for peeking in my blog! 
Happy Crafting! :)

xoxo Madeleine

1 kommentar:

  1. Hi! I was wondering if you do YouTube video's? If you do, could you contact me at islandergirlcreations@gmail.com, I would like to feature some of your video's on The Greeting Farm blog. Thanks!

    SvaraRadera