måndag 28 mars 2016

A birthday card in blue for someone special!

Hello everyone! 

Today I get to share a special birthday card! The recipient loves blu and since it was to a guy, I decided to challenge myself to make it more male but still me.. I find it difficult to make male cards since they're very stereotype and had a lot of fun thinking this one out! 

I have used a gorgeous digital stamp by Aurora Wings called Ballet Star Dancer and coloured her up with Copics.

Copics used:
Skin: E04, 11, 21, 00, 000, R20
Hair: E57, 55, 53
Blues: B99, 97, 95, 93, 91
Greys: C9, 7, 5, 3
White Posca pen for all the white dots



Materials used:

Aurora Wings Ballet Star Dancer digital stamp
Black cardstock
KDesign design paper
Edge scraper
Dylusions Ink Slate Grey
Inka Gold Cobalt Blue
Heart chipboards
Cheesecloth
Paper flowers
Perfect pearl Shimmer spray
Frantage Enamel Shabby White
Guitar metal charm
Butterfly made of clay (MS)
Spiral Stamens
Note die cuts with Silhouette Curio

Thank you so much for stopping by!

xoxo Madeleine


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar