onsdag 8 juni 2016

A Swedish Graduation Card!


Hello everyone!!

Today I am showcasing a graduation card I made for a special girl! Graduation cards in Sweden are very patriotic and blues and yellows are a must!! I am not a fan of that combination to be honest, but I decided to go shabby chic and then it worked for me! :D

Copics used:
Skin: E04, 11, 21, 00, 000, R20
Eyes: G99, YG25, 03
Hair: E15, Y21, E53
Flowers: BG09, 07, 05, 01


Card recipe:
Digital stamp by Aurora Wings called Lotus Sprite big Eyes
Copics
Inkido design papers blue and yellow
Cheese cloth
Spellbinders Nestabilities Little Darling Rubberstamps Lovely die
Lace
Pearl garland
Sprays
Paper flowers
Butterflies made of clay and heat embossed with sticky embossing powder and glitter
Stickles Crystal
Gesso
Handmade cabochon
Buttons
Glass bottle
Berries


Thank you so much for stopping by!

Happy crafting!

xoxo Madeleine

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar