fredag 28 april 2017

Saturated Canary Romantic card

Hello everyone!

Here's a new card from me, so excited to share this! I bought some beautiful papers from Prima that is shiny and this card just turned out perfect with that paper! 

I have coloured up an image by Saturated Canary called My Valentine and I used the No line colouring technique. I have coloured her up with my Copics.

Copics used:
Skin: E04, 13, 11, 21, 00, 000
Hair: E57, 55, 53
T-shirt: R85, 83, 81
Skirt: BG09, 49, 07, 05, 01
Posca pen for dots



Materials used:
Prima Marketing Love clipping's collection design paper
Cheese cloth
Heart paper doily
Hessian
Laces
Spellbinders Nestabilities Little Darlings rubber stamps Lovely View die
Magnolia Heart die
Paper flowers
Handmade cabochon
Spiral stamens
Heart frame inked with Inka Gold Old Silver
Stickles Crystal
Frantage Enamel Shabby Pink


Thank you so much for stopping by!

Happy Crafting!
xoxo Madeleine


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar