tisdag 19 september 2017

Nevaeh Christmas Card

Hi friends!

Today's card was so much fin creating, you have no idea! :D I coloured up this sweetheart and decided to put her on a Christmas themed card, R80's works fine for that occasion I think! I used some fabulous chipboards I bought from Make it Crafty, Zoe is the best designer!! I had a lot of fun colouring them in with the same Copics as I coloured the Saturated Canary Nevaeh image with :) 

Copics used:
Hair: E57, 55, 53
Outfit: R89, 85, 83, 81, G99, 94, 21
Posca pen for white dots




Card recipe:

Maja Design A Gift For You design papers
Cheese cloth
Paper doily
Lace
Magnolia Heart swirl die
Frantage Enamel Shabby White
Stickles Crystal
Paper flowers
Artificial berries
Spiral stamens
Hand made cabochon
Make it Crafty Chipboards
Crystal gems
Gesso


Thank you so much for stopping by today!
Happy Crafting!

xoxo Madeleine


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar