söndag 18 februari 2018

Swiss Pixie Ballerina CAS Birthday Card

Hi everyone!

I am so excited to share my latest card with you, I am on a roll with my new kind of card making! I had already colored up this sweet clear stamp by CC Designs, called Swiss Pixie Ballerina with my Copics and I just fuzzy cut her to use her on this card. The card design was pretty fun making, since it took some thought on how to get it right. 


Card recipe:

Bazzill Coconut Cardstock
Distress Oxide inks; Peacock Feathers, Cracked Pistachio
WoW Bright Opaque White Embossing powder
Stempelglede Have a beautiful day stamp set
Spellbinders S4-490 die
Butterfly punch
CCDesigns Swiss Pixie Ballerina clear stamp
Copics
White Post pen for dots
Spectrum Noir Sparkle pen for butterflies

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today, happy crafting!

xoxo Madeleine


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar