torsdag 5 april 2018

A turquoise birthday card with foamiran flowers

Hello!

I have a really fun card to share with you today, all about navy blue and turquoise! This is a commission card and it was quite a challenge using these colours since I rarely do this combination (I think never before this one actually!) and I am really happy with the result! I am most happy with the turquoise foamiran roses! I had so much fun making them and I can't wait to make more for other cards!

Copics used:
Hair: E49, 47, 44
Skin: E04, 11, 21, 00, 000, R22, 20
Dress: BG09, 15, 13, 11, 10
Wings: B99, 97, 95, 93, 91 Posca pen for white dots
Rose: R89, 85, 83, 81, G99, 94, 21
Grass: G99, 94, YG67, 09
Sky: B00, 000, 0000
Clouds: C3, 1, Blender


Card recipe:
Gokreate card base die
K Design design papers
Spellbinders Nestabilities Stately Circles die
Magnolia heart swirl die
Spellbinders Hot air balloon die
Cheese cloth
Lace
Heart paper doily
Paper flowers
Distress Oxide inks
Handmade foamiran flowers (I used Distress Oxides to colour in them)
Rosy dot Heart flowers die (for handmade flowers)
Spiral stamens
Stempelglede Have a beautiful day stamp set
Spectrum Noir Sparkle pen
Stickles Crystal
Frantage Enamel Shabby White
Horse charm

Thank you so much for stopping by today, happy crafting!

xoxo Madeleine 


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar